Friday, February 20, 2015

Film Friday: Oscar Predictions


Oscar Sunday is almost here! Have you filled out your Oscar ballot yet?

For many years, I've printed out an Oscar ballot or shared my picks with Facebook friends. This year, I'm putting it all on the line and you're more than welcome to follow along. Four of the last five Best Picture Oscars I guessed correctly (2010 was the misstep; I picked The Social Network over The King's Speech), but thanks to this year's open-ended race, picking the correct ones will be even tougher since there isn't a prohibitive favorite. And while the Best Picture films this year were very good, there wasn't a knockout one like last year's 12 Years a Slave or previous year's Argo.

To see who I think will win, click here. To see who I want to win, click here. Next week, I'll dive in to the picks and see where I more than likely messed up.

Good luck with your ballots and as The Hunger Games say, may the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment